Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Too Many Late Nights....

Since Saturday I feel like I have gotten very little sleep. And my body feels it when I'm working out!!! Saturday after our bike ride, K & I & a host of other friends met up and we ended up staying out entirely too late!!!! It was good times though!! We planned to go to church Sunday morning, but that didn't happen! We went out for lunch & the rest of the day consisted of naps. And more naps! haha! :-) But still, not enough sleep!!!

Monday morning I was dragging, but I did get out and run 5 miles before work. Then last night we fixed spaghetti for dinner & watched a movie. It felt good to just chill out since we have been on the go nonstop lately!!! However, I still don't think I'm getting enough rest because I did a brick this morning. I rode 20 and ran 3 and my legs were fatigued. My times weren't as good as I had hoped, but that's alright.

We have a fun & exciting weekend ahead of us, so catching up on sleep this week is going to be essential!!

3 comments:

:) said...

Sleep = good. I think I'll take a nap at my desk right now! :)

Lisa said...

You going to some butt at Staggerwing?!! :P

Missy said...

We will sleep when we're dead...there's just too much to do, all the time, with everything. I sure wish my body didn't need 8 hours:)