Monday, November 26, 2007

Lana Tagged Me!

Rules:-- link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog-- share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird-- tag 2 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs-- let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I got kissed (more than once) by a boy at my first junior highschool dance & went along with it because he was a 9th grade football player. My parents found out and grounded me from all school dances until I got to highschool.

2. When I was a junior in college, I went on my first ski trip for a week to Steamboat Springs, CO with only one person out of about 40 that I knew. She was my roommate. We ended up making tons of friends, ski'd our @sses off, & got certified as CSBA! WhooooopEEEE! When we got back home, I dumped my boyfriend of 2 years & experienced the "real" side of college.

3. I started riding a road bike in March of 2007. I worked my way up to riding my first metric (Harpeth River Ride) just 3 months later & went onto complete my 2nd metric in October! Something I never found possible when I first started riding and just 15 miles was a huge challenge!

4. I love shopping by myself.

5. I hate dry skin.

I tag Bethany & See Joe Run, See Joe Swim!

No comments: