Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Blogger in town!

Today is a rest day for me. Tomorrow I am planning on participating in an unorganized/partially organized/ partially supported 10K run from the rec center. Lana, Michele and I were going to do a run in Nashville but things got too complicated and decided we'd run here for free. The great part is... we've got several peeps coming to join us! I'm looking forward to it. Now if we can just get the rain outta here!!!

I met Lana at Casa Mexico for lunch. Oh and guess what - good report at the eye doctor! I am allowed to try contacts again starting tomorrow for the first time in 6 weeks! YippEEEEEEEEE!!! She said my eyes look 98% better and I'm changing contact solutions. She's got me using Clear Care which is a peroxide based solution with no preservatives. You must leave your contacts in it for at least 6 hours in a specially designed case. Then rinse them with saline prior to putting them in. Ok, so that's more trouble than I'm used to. But if it will get me outta these glasses....... I'LL DO IT BABY!

My good friend, Bethany has created herself a blog! Bethany & Jeramy are expecting their FIRST baby in March! "Ce.......lebrate good time, COME ON!!" :-) If you have a chance, please welcome Bethany to bloggy-world!


Here is a pic of Bethany completing her first 5K race! Great run!

Oh... and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I can't WAIT to commune with sweet potatos for as long as I like! Yummmmmm!!!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

YAY! Great report at the dr! Keep being positive! Thanks for the shout out...Happy Turkey DaY!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Looking forward to the run tomorrow!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Tag your it. Check my blog.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Ooops, "you're" is what I meant.