Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back in the Saddle!


Wow! I sure did have a wonderful Christmas. I feel so blessed. I got to spend time with all my favorite peeps, received way too many gifts and ate way too much food! K came over Christmas Eve night and we exchanged gifts. He got me a trainer for my bike! YAY! He also gave me a sterling silver necklace and earring set that is the shape of a road bike, another necklace that is the shape of a road bike and a beautiful AWESOME lead crystal with a road biker etched in so that it is 3-D and can be viewed from all sides! It is so cool and I love it! I also got a super neat magnet for my fridge - it is a mountain bike! I finished up wrapping presents and cooking and we just chilled for the night.

Christmas morning we went to his family Christmas and had breakfast & opened gifts. Then we went to my family's Christmas! My parents always do way too much. And wow! What a dinner!!! Turkey, ham, dressing, sweet potatos, green beans, red potatos, corn, brocoli/cauliflour salad, cranberry sauce, rolls and more! I rode my trainer yesterday for the first time. I love it! I did a 1 hour mountain bike video that consisted of lots of speed intervals. So, that is the first time I've been on my bike since Oct 20. It felt good to be back in the saddle!!!

Here are some pics. Some were taken with my new digi camera that my parents gave me for Christmas!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Small World! K drives for UPS, right?
Kelly A and his brother Wade used to live right next door to us when they were VERY little. Ask him if he remembers anything at all about Highland Drive in Tullahoma? ha!

Michele said...

great pics
congrats on the trainer, you will love it all winter. no need to get out in the cold.