Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Oh Girls Just Wanna have FU-UUN....."

Friday when I got off work I headed to the boro to meet my aunt Dana! She bought my dinner & we had a great time just chit-chatting! We just almost closed down the Chop House! :-) I made it back home in a state of EXHAUSTION after the 12 mile run that morning. And OUCH! My knee! It hurt me all night and all day on Saturday.

I had to be at work by 8am for that good ol PeopleTools 8.47 patch. I got my backups complete and patched my 4 servers. Everything went smoothly - thank God! Then the test team came in and load tested it all and everything passed with flying colors so I got to leave around 3pm. Came home, took a quick 25 min power nap and started getting ready for a girl's night out in Nashville. I met Erica, Libby, Melinda, Chastity, & Misty and off we went! Charla was already up there so she joined us during our hour and a half wait at Spaghetti Factory. Yummmm.... that cheese bread is sinful. I had a "trolley car" and a "pirates punch." That's the last trolley car I'll ever get - it was nasty. But lemme tell ya - that pirate's got a PUNCH! Mmm... that was good! So after we stuffed our faces we walked to Decades. Danced our BOO-TAYS off. Then to Cadillac Ranch. See pics below.










We made it back home around 3am. Boy am I TIRED today! And my knee??? I'm beginning to think I need to go to the doctor. Something is just not right. It's hurting just as bad as it did on our last day in Tahoe. I am wondering how I'll be able to do this week's training. Maybe I'll wake up in the morning and it will be better? Hopefully. If not, I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get an appointment.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't ignore that pain. I'd see a doctor if I were you if anything for peace of mind. Sounds like you had a productive Sat at work. :)

Also, I know a very NICE, 25 yr old engineer out at UTSI. (Known him since he was 16) He was at Decades Sat night also and I asked him if he met any women. He said, "No" but he's the shy type. If you know of any nice gals that I can fix him up with let me know. He's like the son I never had. ha! Oh, and he's the rugged, outdoorsy type with a brain, good job, and is getting his master's degree this Spring.

Just thought I'd throw that out there! :)

Bethany said...

Great Pictures! And I know someone who could have some fun with a nice 25 yr old rugged, outdoorsy type of man...

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Question: Was Chastity twirling her sash on the dance floor as the picture suggests?

TriShannon said...

Looks like a fun night out! Great pics!

Hope the knee heals quickly